With the new addition of St. Regis Miami in Brickell, Downtown Miami is about to enter into a new era of sophistication. The St. Regis Brickell will honor St. Regis’ legacy and heritage, but will offer modern luxury and unstinting attention to detail that is the hallmark of the brand. We expect it to be the finest luxury condo in Miami when completed in 2025.
A bastion of taste and refinement, the St. Regis brand hails from the iconic home of the Astors, who built the beaux arts hotel at 55th Street and Fifth Avenue in NYC that opened in 1904. Over the years, St Regis hotels have been a “magnet for connoisseurs of glamour and sophistication where luminaries, independent thinkers, titans of culture and titans of commerce gather.”
The iconic St Regis Brickell is being designed by an icon himself, Robert A.M. Stern. Stern has been building trophy buildings for connoisseurs his whole life including NYC ultra-luxury trophy buildings such as 15 Central Park West, 220 Central Park West, and 520 Park Avenue where prices range from $4K - $10K per square foot. Interiors by the Rockwell Group and, to top it off, the building is being developed by Related Group (which also developed the original St Regis Bal Harbour Resort) and Integra Investments.
The high number of residents fleeing high tax states like California and New York to South Florida has fueled demand for the highest service-level in real estate projects, which Miami is sadly lacking. Accordingly, we expect this St Regis to put Brickell on the map in terms of luxury and service. Sure, Downtown Miami has a Mandarin Hotel and a Four Seasons Hotel (with some condos attached), but nothing with this level of service that is so private and exclusive and in a condo building (with no hotel guests).
Other condo projects in Miami, such as Waldorf, which will be one of the best luxury condos for sale in Miami, are in developing neighborhoods that will take some time to be gentrified. An ultra-luxury buyer would prefer an established neighborhood, like Brickell, that has been proven over a long time.
In contrast, St Regis Brickell is located at 1809 Brickell Avenue in the lovely established neighborhood of Brickell, very close to relaxed Coconut Grove and a few blocks from the hustle and bustle of North Brickell (near Brickell City Center), which is the epicenter of Downtown and very cool. Notably, South Brickell has easy access to I-95, which makes getting to South Beach and other locations quite easy, unlike North Brickell.
St Regis Residences Miami will offer it's Signature Butler Service. This highly personalized and anticipatory service focuses on the finest details. No place else has this type of service in Downtown Miami. Other competitors in the Miami luxury segment can't match St Regis Brickell, given that its competitors are located in Park West or Edgewater which won't be gentrified for many years.
For anyone who has stayed at a St Regis hotel, the level of sophistication at their hotels is unmatched. Having personally had the opportunity to stay at 8 of their hotels (Florence, Venice, Rome, Beijing, Singapore, Mumbai, Bangkok and Bal Harbour), I can attest to the very unique experience that is the St Regis. Bringing that to a residences-only project without public guest rooms provides an even higher level of service, exclusivity and privacy.
St Regis Brickell features two towers, the East and West Towers. The East Tower sits directly on Biscayne Bay and is launching first. It will feature 149 two to seven bedroom apartments over 48-stories. The West Tower will launch later, once there has been sales velocity at the East Tower, and will have approximately 200 one to five bedroom apartments.
If you have an interest in purchasing, want to learn more or set up a tour of the development, please fill up the form below, or call / text me at +1-305-296-8885.
The project will officially launch on 2/14/22 and prices in the two towers will start at $2 million for the prime units. The East Tower pricing at launch is as follows:
- Two-bedroom residences will start from $2.8M
- Three-bedroom residences will start from $4M
- Four-bedroom residences will start from $6M
- Larger units in the $15M - $25M range as well.
Sign Up Below to Receive Initial Prices & Floor plans
The East Tower
- Will rise 48 stories and feature 149 residences
- 2- to 7-bedroom homes range in size 2,300-to-8,900 SF
- Unobstructed views of the Miami skyline and Biscayne Bay. High floors will have Atlantic Ocean views
- Porte-cochere with commissioned art installation and signature water feature
- Private residential lobby attended 24/7
- 24-hour Concierge
- On-site valet parking and self-parking spaces with private entry
- EV charging stations
- Luxury house car service
- The Residences Private elevator and entry foyer for each residence
- Double-door entry in select residences 11-foot ceilings with integrated linear diffusers in living areas
- Custom European marble flooring throughout
- European solid wood doorways
- All homes feature a powder room and laundry room
- Integrated smart home technology
PRIMARY SUITES AND BATHROOMS
- Oversized walk-in closets Midnight bar and butler’s pantry
- Split marble top vanities with Dornbracht fixtures
- Oversized marble showers and free-standing bathtubs
- Private water closets with Toto toilets
- Gourmet kitchen with custom Italian cabinetry designed by Rockwell Group
- Marble countertops and backsplashes
- Fully-integrated top-of-the-line Sub-Zero and Wolf appliance packages, including full height wine refrigerator!
- 55,000 square feet of amenity space
- Resort-style pool deck
- Bayfront infinity pool and whirlpool with private cabanas
- Poolside bar and café Bayfront garden with comfortable seating areas
- 31st Floor Sky Lounge
- Double-height St Regis bar and lounge with sweeping water views
- Signature St. Regis Cognac room
- Traditional St. Regis tea room
- Billiards room
- Catering kitchen
- Holistic Wellness Center
- Fully-equipped fitness center with sweeping bay views including an indoor lap pool and cold plunge pool
- Pilates and yoga studio
- Dual saunas, steam rooms and salt spa
- State-of-the-art treatment rooms
- On-premises ground floor, fine dining restaurant
- Exclusive beach club access
- Park-like grounds and lush terraces by landscape designer Enzo Enea
- State-of-the-art media room
- Business center with coffee bar and conference rooms
- Children’s entertainment room
- Teen video game lounge
- Programmable golf simulator
- Salon equipped for all beauty services
- Pet spa, grooming and dog-walking services
- Private, secure climate-controlled storage
- House bicycles
- Private marina
SERVICES at St. Regis
- Regis Butler service and in-room dining
- St. Regis Housekeeping services
- St. Regis global membership privileges
- Keyless residential entry
- Smart home climate and lighting control systems
- State-of-the-art fiber-optic and Wi-Fi
- App for only St. Regis residents
- Related Group & Integra Investments: Developer
- Robert A.M. Stern Architects: Executive Architect
- Rockwell Group: Interior Architect
- Landscape Architect: Enzo Enea Group
- Operator: St. Regis Residential
- Sales and Marketing: ONE Sotheby's
- Launching in May 2022
- 1,300 square feet 1-bedroom apartments will be the entry level size in the West Tower.
St Regis Sunny Isles
With the paltry number of Miami Beach condos launching over the last few years, developers have gone further afield with their new builds. For instance, the St. Regis has also announced twin towers in Sunny Isles, which is north of Miami Beach and Bal Harbour near Aventura and Hollywood. If you would like to be the first to know more about this project, let me know.